Sunday, December 16, 2007
First Christmas Bake!
Finally started my Christmas baking. :)
These are Donna Hay's Star Cookies from one of her past Christmas magazine issue. I couldn't find my star-shaped cookie cutters so I made do with these other cute cutters. They do have a Christmasy-feel too don't they? Anyways, these cookies are really yummy and easy to make. My sister loves them and even asked me to bake another batch for her to treat her colleagues with. :)


Now that I have a brand new camera, I'm so much happier taking food photos!
posted by An Economist Baker at 12:45 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: An Economist Baker
About Me: I'm a full-time Economics undergraduate and an avid baker who bakes as and when I feel like it. It is my dream to integrate these two important aspects of my life together, and I hope to have my own bakery cafe in the future.
See my profile...

Previous Posts
Archives
Daily Feeds
Local Feeds
Asian Feeds
International Feeds
Inspirational Feeds